The hotel is located in Táboritská Street with good public transportation to any historical part of Prague. The hotel was built in 1898. The front façade of the hotel has painting of Alfons Mucha one of the best European painters. Early 20th of century, the building of the hotel is on list significance architectural object. The hotel was reconstructed in 1992.
Hotel has 20 modern rooms with one or two beds with possibility of extra bed. Each room has bathroom with toilet, satellite TV and telephone.
Reception is open 24 hours. Breakfast is served in new furnishing dining room. Internet is free of charge in small internet restaurant.
- breakfast in form of buffet
- internet restaurant
- garden terrace
- reception open 24 hours
- laundry room
- satellite TV
- parking , watch guard garage (2minutes from hotel)